The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 5 – I Feel Pretty

Dear Dr. Anna,
I am pleased to report that I am noticing the reversal of fine lines that were beginning to take shape around my eyes. The changes are subtle but consistent. Of course, I had to immediately check it out in the magnified mirror I have screwed to the side of my bathroom wall to examine this phenomenon up close. I’m totally blown away!

The Pearl Cream makes me feel pretty. I observe continued improvement in my skin every day. My skin tone is looking so fresh and flawless. It’s clear that the herbs within the Pearl Cream mixture have a healing affect on the skin. I’m seeing a reduction of redness in the “T-Zone” of my face. It’s kinda fun looking in the mirror now because I keep seeing a lovelier person staring back at me.

The other fascinating thing, Dr. Anna, is that typically during the summer time in Florida, I notice an increase in oiliness to my face. It’s maddening. But since I’ve been using the Pearl Cream the sebaceous glands of my face seem to have finally stopped over-producing, thank goodness.

Again, I sing the praises of the Pearl Cream. Here I am in the fifth week of use and I’m delighted and yet flabbergasted by the results I’m getting.

Thank you, Dr. Anna.
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment