The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 4 – This Anti-Aging Stuff is Fun

Dr. Anna,

It’s safe to say that Pearl Cream is a gift from God. I remember that my experience with mineral make up very similar. I was in love with the fact that there was such a thing as a natural make-up that actually improved my skin. It made sense. Nature usually has the right answers to our cellular needs.

So here I am with my Pearl Cream new experiences and I find it to be even more fascinating than the mineral make. The more I use it, the better my skin looks and feels. I’m actually starting to look forward to seeing myself in the mirror every day because I can’t wait to see how lovely my face looks. I’m seeing another version of myself – the younger version.

I remember the time, not too long ago, when I was concerned about my aging face next to the face of my beautiful, Russian dance partner, who is a couple years younger than me. Not anymore. In fact, the effects of the Pearl Cream must be contagious because she recently ordered a jar for herself! We feel like we’ve just been given the gift of longer dance careers because of Pearl Cream’s ability to turn back the clock on our faces.

This information is not only relevant for women in the entertainment industry. Many women these days often feel the pressure to look young and fresh but have no desire to go through painful surgical procedures to do so. Dr. Anna, your Pearl Cream is an absolute miracle, a God-send! But then again, it makes sense. Nature usually has the right answers to our cellular needs. That’s why this anti-aging stuff is so much fun. And it can be done naturally. Love that!

1000 kisses of gratitude to you, Dr. Anna and to the Pearls. I’m growing younger. Yay!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment