The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 3: My Pearl Cream and My Self Esteem

Dear Dr. Anna,

Here we are on week number three of my Pearl Cream Odyssey and here I sit, a changed woman. More fascinating discoveries are being made. Earlier this week I was in the shower washing my face, an orchestra of thoughts going on in mind as I contemplated the day’s tasks. Then suddenly, I jolted back into my present moment experience. One thought filling my brain, “This doesn’t feel like my face.” It felt like I had magically morphed into a baby face overnight. I was ridiculously smooth. It was amazing!

Interestingly enough, I noticed that when I wake up in the morning my facial muscles are all relaxed and I don’t look the same as after I’ve applied the Pearl Cream. After I apply it I literally see more tension in the facial muscles. I have my own personal before and after right before my eyes. So now, I’m likening the Pearl Cream to a sort of invisible brassiere for the face. It lifts and supports your facial muscles.

There’s more! Mid week I was scheduled to perform in a dance show at an upscale hotel in Orlando and I had so much more confidence because I knew my face had shed some years. You see, my dance partner is a few years younger than me, Russian born and beautiful with a flawless complexion. That was totally cool until sometime after I turned 30. But this past Wednesday during our dance show, my age was just a number because my face was supported by an invisible bra. And after a night of wearing a pound of make up, Pearl Cream gave my face a soothing hug.

And here’s the ultimate, Dr. Anna… I was walking to my car yesterday as two young men approached me. They opened with the usual social greetings and I acknowledged them. I started to get in my car and one of them asked me to wait and said, “Can’t I get your phone number?” I held back my giggle and admitted that I was probably too old for him. So he asked, and I told him I was 32. He said, “Well you look really good for your age. And I’m 18, so that’s a compliment!” I went home said to my husband, “You know, this Pearl Cream stuff really works!”

I was delighted to pick up my second jar of Pearl Cream today and see the changes in my photo after finishing my first jar. Turns out I really have morphed into a younger looking person. The photos show the my cheeks fuller and lifted, my eyes lifted, and my complexion looks fresher. The coolest thing was that my lips looked fuller and more shapely. Love that! It was great to have photographic evidence to support my observations.

I know this is a long update, but there were so many wonderful changes and discoveries I just had to tell you everything. Now I understand the buzz around anti-aging. It’s so much fun!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment