The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 1: My Pearly Glow

Dear Dr. Anna,

I've been using Pearl Cream now for one week and I'm already amazed at the results. My face feels softer and the skin feels healthier already. After I put it on, I literally feel like the cream is lifting and tightening my skin. My face feels moisturized without feeling oily and I notice a lovely pearly glow to my skin directly after use. My complexion appears more even and I've noticed I've been using less mineral make-up then I used to because skin already looks polished and even toned.

I find myself looking forward to my new Pearl Cream ritual every morning and night. Even after just a week's use I can feel the change in my skin's texture. It's starting to feel more like a baby's face. I've seen the photos of women in your ads so I know the product works, but to experience it for myself has totally exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Dr. Anna, for your vision and for inspiring women to look and feel beautiful naturally. I will happily refer clients to you and sing your praises to anyone who will listen.

Blessings,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment