The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 2: Falling in Love with the Pearls

August 6, 2010

Dear Dr. Anna,

I'm on week #2 of my Pearl Cream experience and I must say, my relationship with the pearls is growing stronger. I'm noticing the skin of my face tightening more now. I'm starting to think that it's similar to my experience with acupuncture - the more treatments I receive, the more my body knows what to do with the energy and it enhances my healing experience. I feel it's the same with the Pearl Cream, nature's intelligence (live pearls and herbs) combined with the intelligence of my own cells making for a beautiful synergistic affect.

I've also made an important observation this week. The past week has been highly stressful for me but the pearl cream kept me looking fresh faced through it all. I was amazed that as stressed out and run down as my body felt, it didn't show on my face. I still looked hydrated and youthful rather than looking haggard. Not only that, I'm using a different applicator brush for my mineral make up because my skin looks so good that I don't need as much coverage. I just love it.

I love it so much in fact that I was skipping to the refrigerator last night to complete my night time pearl cream ritual and in my haste and excitement, I dropped the jar. I was so afraid the glass jar would break and my live pearl cream would be spoiled that I put my foot in way to stop it from sudden death. I literally sacrificed my own toe to save my peal cream jar. My middle toe is swollen and bruised, but my pearl cream is still in tact. It's amazing how certain natural products become so precious to you. When the power went out during a big storm last week I turned to my husband and said, "Should we start up the generator? The fridge needs to stay cold for my pearl cream."

Yours in Health,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment