The Pearl Cream Progression

The Pearl Cream Progression
Side View

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 6 – A Miracle in a Jar

Dear Dr. Anna,

I had the pleasure of conversing with another Pearl Cream user this week. What fun! We were both “over the moon” about the product and the results we are getting. It’s incredible to sit down with another woman and discuss all the wonderful improvements that are happening to our faces. We totally bonded over the Pearl Cream.

Who knew that a simple anti-aging cream could have such an impact on our lives? It’s a rather progressive concept to have two women passionately discussing how their faces are looking younger naturally.

And here’s another fascinating discovery… the Pearl Cream healed my psoriasis! It has been my experience that during times of high stress, I tend to have break outs of psoriasis. Recently I began putting a little Pearl Cream on the areas affected with psoriasis and it cleared it up within two applications. This is truly a miracle! Finally, I don’t have to be plagued with unsightly patches of itchy, scaly skin.

Every week I say this… thank you Dr. Anna for creating this amazing product. Every week I mean it with all my heart. Pearl Cream is a miracle in a jar.

Blessings,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. When you avoid these anti aging traps, you'll be surprised how quickly your body and mind respond. You may just wake up a couple months from now looking 10 years younger.

    Hydroxatone Review
    Top Anti Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete